Selenium IDE is a fully-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that installs as a plugin in Mozilla Firefox and enables developers to test their web applications through Selenium. With the Selenium IDE, you can record user interactions with the web browser and play them back to test for errors.
Let us study Selenium IDE step by step with below points.
Selenium IDE Introduction
When should I use Selenium IDE?
· Downloading and Installing Selenium IDE
· Recording and Running a Simple Test
· Selenium IDE – Features
· Installing Useful Tools for Writing Tests
· Selenium IDE Commands
· Verifying Page Elements – Assertions and Verifications
· Wait Commands
· Object Identification
· Element Locators
· Using Regular Expressions in Selenium IDE
· Creating Selenium Test Suites
· How to run the recorded script against other browsers
· Why companies are not using recording tools
· Limitations of Selenium IDE