If you are looking for Selenium Interview Questions and answers, this page may help you. Here you can find Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenium IDE and other interview questions with Answers.
Automation Testing is becoming more and more popular day by day & many interesting trends are coming like DevOPS & many others. It is becoming more popular, many software projects in order to automatically verify main functionality, ensure new version does not cause new defects, provide regression testing and help the teams to run a large number of tests in a short period of time.
Selenium WebDriver, Grid are just Java API so it does not huge concepts. Limited one. It is used to operate only browsers. So before going through these questions and answers it will be good to learn all selenium concepts in details. To know about Selenium in Details – Selenium Tutorial
To list down few topics from selenium
- Different browsers initialization (Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.)
- Locator strategies (Xpath, CSS path, Id, name, class etc)
- handling different elements on DOM (input, radio, checkbox, select, button)
- Handling popup windows , iframes, switching between them etc.
- Handling mouse, keyboard actions
- Implicit wait, explicit waits, Fluent wait, best wait in selenium etc.
By considering above topics, I have covered below Interview questions from direct and indirect sources. These questions are from my personal experience and which i received from other sources. Hope they helps you to find your dream job in selenium development.
Refer below sets of Interview questions and answers. They are with proper examples where ever it was necessary. You can go through each and every link.
Selenium Interview Questions and Answers – Part 1
Selenium Interview Questions and Answers – Part 2
Selenium Interview Question and Answers – Part 3
Selenium Interview Question and Answers – Part 4
Selenium Interview Question and Answers – Part 5