If you are looking out for Selenium WebDriver Tutorial to automate your web application, you are at right place. On this page, you can find Selenium WebDrivr tutorials from very Basic to Advanced Selenium. You can also find About Auto-IT tool, Apache POI, TestNG Framework, Log4j and detailed automation frameworks.
Visit the below topics one by one & you will be good at Selenium WebDrivr.
The Basic pre-requisites to start with Selenium WebDrivr are –
1. JRE/JDK installed in your machine
2. Eclipse IDE (or any other IDE) is installed.
3. Basic knowledge of Core Java
Basics Of Selenium WebDrivr:
1. Downloading Selenium WebDriver Jars and configuring in eclipse.
2. First Program in Selenium WebDriver to test www.google.com
3. Why do we write WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver(); ?
4. Working with Mozilla Firefox, google chrome and Internet Explorer in Selenium WebDriver
5. How to use multiple browsers (firefox, Chrome, IE) from properties file?
6. What is difference between Selenium RC and Selenium WebDriver.
7. What is Firefox profile? Need of Firefox profile?.
Locator Strategy for Selenium WebDrivr –